Monday, October 15, 2007

Looking Ahead, Not Back....

Tonight I’m printing programs. Sometime this week I need to solve the mystery of printing vertical business cards to fill the place card holders. Together and via email we’re making a Santa-like RSVP list.

Sound like the tasks of the last 11 days before the wedding?! Who knew there was so much work!

(No joke, as I type, my iTunes on shuffle mode queues up “Eye of the Tiger.” What’s a guy to do?!)

All of this to say that Robin and I are focusing on the wonderful day in our near future. We both look forward to seeing friends and family, bringing everyone together, and most of all, publicly declaring our love for each other.

Keep an eye out here, because this will be your spot for photos. Robin & I will have our camera through the weekend, there will be disposables on every table, & a photographer too! Guess I need to clear some time in my schedule for sitting here posting things…

(iTunes has a real sense of humor tonight, now playing, Dr. Hook, “I’ve got a couple more years on you baby.” Sorry babe, but I’m thinking my old Gateway was sending that one out to you!)

More than likely, this is the last pre-wedding post. The next one will either be a celebration or a statement that she came to her senses. Keep your fingers crossed for me that she doesn’t.

(Final song for the posting time, Brooks & Dunn “More than a Margarita.” Not sure of the significance, but I had to keep the play by play going, I mean seriously, I couldn’t have made up the last two – or timed them better – if I tried.)

1 comment:

Chris said...

I'm sure Liz will be taking plenty of pictures too! Some of the best pictures we got at our wedding were the ones off of the disposable cameras on the tables....also some of the worst....