Saturday, March 22, 2008

More Bloomington Hockey

-
Big news to share! Last weekend I was again in Bloomington. Pictured below are some shots from the road, my furry co-pilot, & another trip to a hockey game in Bloomington which was attended by Bobby Hull.

This trip had greater purpose though. Primarily, the kids REALLY wanted the return of Peanut, so the boys and I headed back to Bloomington to reunite them with their old stomping grounds. Returning them was a good thing for me too, because the house in VA will show better without the mutts! Yep, that’s right, I’m heading back!!!

If the news is new to you, I’ll be returning to Illinois in April. The last nine months have been difficult in many ways, but positive in many other ways too. I can’t say enough about State Farm and their desire and ability to do the right thing for me and my family. They have lived up to and beyond their reputation as an employer and a corporation.


So… that’s the latest and greatest. Gra & Grandpa made it out to see the house and region before I left. It’s always nice to have some time with them. Now, time to pack! Happy Easter to all, enjoy the pictures – much more to come soon, I’m sure.























No comments: