Monday, September 22, 2008

Philly Post I

Sorry for all the delays, fotomat - the site that has all the other pictures on the blog has been non-responsive. Took me a bit to figure out another site and get these a little bit cleaned up.

Philly was great. I'll bet we walked 30 miles or more. We saw everything from city hall to Penn's landing on foot - and even parts under the city! Great steaks (see second post), excellent gelato, a chance for me to know Yuengling would be on tap everywhere I went, and oh yeah, there's some amazing history there as well.

Also a chance to meet Robin's cousin, who was great, taking us to dinner our final night.

Much needed vacation, though it also starts a fall where we'll be traveling more than the usual, it was great to relax for a full week.

Enjoy the photos!

No comments: