Tuesday, September 4, 2007

1/2 Moved

Just checking in, I know it’s been a while since I’ve added anything.

The first part of our move was a great success. Mom and I moved a FULL UHaul safely, and nothing was found to be in pieces. We’ve got some great neighbors here, and the dogs have really taken to the house. So, for now, Peanut, Bobo, & I are taking care of the yard, making new friends, and preparing the house to be full as soon as possible.

I’ll throw in a couple pictures of the boys below just for kicks. Peanut LOVES the fact that there are some windows his height (to the floor) so that he can survey what’s going on. Bobo sleeps, but that’s what a Bobo does.

Robin came to see the three of us over Labor Day. We got some much needed time together. We were also able to pick the location for some art, some additions, and some deletions, which should keep me out of trouble the next couple months!

For those who haven’t gotten it, the new address is 41 Seminole Circle, Stuarts Draft 24477.

Hope everyone has a great fall and back to school season, more to come as the wedding draws near!




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tony, I'm so glad to hear the move was uneventful. I can't tell you how happy I am for you. Have you sold your house yet?

Les

P.S. Can you send me your new info...address, phone number (if it changed), etc?

Maria Kemp - Pastry Chef said...

I love the line "that's what a Bobo does!" That's a hoot! All the pictures are too cute - the kiddos and the boys!

maria :)