Sunday, September 9, 2007

Decorating Weekend

Robin and I got a much needed weekend together over Labor Day weekend. Part of that time was spent on some decorating decisions about our new home together, some of which I was able to put into play this weekend.

All of our “free” art found a home and is now hanging throughout the house.

Also, prior to Saturday, our front door was an open invitation to look right in. That’s no longer the case. While I won’t discourage anyone from using the window clings sold at Lowes and Home Depot, give me a call before you do. I have some lessons learned that I can share from my wonderful experience. (Anyone sense the sarcasm?) The final product does look pretty good though, and privacy is given along with UV rays blocked out!

Here’s the link to view my handy work, next week its blinds for the back door and other projects!

http://www.fotomat.com/home/TBIRD879/1V6A6H0R2J7R0P.EZP

No comments: